Sunday, September 21, 2008

This week was fun. On wed. I had a half day so Ally and i wen to the reck, than i had basketball practice. My team voted me captain! Anyways than on friday i went to the football game with my friend Kristen. They actually won! Then on saturday i went to my friend steph's birthday. We watched prom night and than went bowling it was alot of fun. I have to admit though i am a chicken when it comes to scary movies, but prom night wasn't that bad. Anyways thats it. I can't wait on october 13th i will finally be 14!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for blogging again, I've missed you. It sounds like you are a busy teenager. Happy 14th if I forget and we will see you on the 18th.

Anonymous said...

Cool.... Ally was telling me about the party and how she was doing the sprinkler....LOL but anyway... can i get your phone number again: cause i got a new phone so i nned it later...